Randomness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MY S0NG!!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MY S0NG!!! Empty MY S0NG!!! Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:56 am

[alexis]

[alexis]

I’ve Gotta Hide It

*Verse 1*
Breathe in the Vanity, and Blow out the pain. I’m tired of living this way. Open up the window, flip the blinds. But I know it the same stupid lie. You take what you see or you leave it. Then you break me apart. This insanity is tearing up my one heart.

*Chorus*
I’ve gotta hide it, or else you’d know it; my deep dark, one secret. If you knew, so would everyone else. If they did, I’d be taken off the shelf; a reject. I’ve gotta hide it, or else, you’d know it. I’ve gotta hide it, or else, you’d know it. I’ve gotta hide it, so you won’t know it. Ever (ever).

*2nd Verse*
I was counting the ways you could help me. But you never did a thing. You stood over me, till your phone went ring-rang. You came back, watched my like a hawk again. You told me you were my best friend.

*Chorus*
(SO) I’ve gotta hide it, or else you’d know it; my deep dark, one secret. If you knew, so would everyone else. If they did, I’d be taken off the shelf; a reject. I’ve gotta hide it, or else, you’d know it. I’ve gotta hide it, or else, you’d know it. I’ve gotta hide it, so you won’t know it. Ever (ever).

*Bridge*
(GUTIAR RIFT THEN 3 TIMES CYMBAL)
Breathe in the Vanity, and Blow out the pain. I’m tired of living this way…

*Chorus---fade*
I’ve gotta hide it, or else you’d know it; my deep dark, one secret. If you knew, so would everyone else. If they did, I’d be taken off the shelf; a reject. I’ve gotta hide it, or else, you’d know it. I’ve gotta hide it, or else, you’d know it. I’ve gotta hide it, so you won’t know it. Ever (ever) ever (ever) ever (ever) ever (never, never)

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=590118

2MY S0NG!!! Empty Re: MY S0NG!!! Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:09 am

Annalse Bri

Annalse Bri

wow, awesome lyrics!

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=387320

3MY S0NG!!! Empty Re: MY S0NG!!! Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:46 am

Lucy

Lucy
Administrator
Administrator

That's great!

https://randomnessandpie.forummotion.com

4MY S0NG!!! Empty Re: MY S0NG!!! Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:12 pm

Lulu

Lulu

I love the song!!!! Its great i could never have the time of mind to take time and mke a song. I do make poems and so does my friend. She got me into it.

5MY S0NG!!! Empty Re: MY S0NG!!! Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:02 pm

Spanky

Spanky

I wrote a song once but I was too afraid to admit that it was mine. Yours is very good though!

6MY S0NG!!! Empty Re: MY S0NG!!! Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:01 pm

Lulu

Lulu

Spanky, if you were afaid to admit the song was yours and that your useing the word were can you put peace?!?!? No presure but I would to read it. O, and because this went up I am writing a song but it is in progress.

7MY S0NG!!! Empty Re: MY S0NG!!! Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:00 am

Spanky

Spanky

I posted it on Polyvore. I'm planning to record it and totally remix it. The one useful thing I ever learned in computers was how to remix songs in GarageBand.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum