Randomness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Empty AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:07 pm

Spanky

Spanky

I go to a private school. My friend is leaving next year to go back to public school! Now I'm sad.

2AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Empty Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:24 pm

Lulu

Lulu

Hey you left us now you know how we felt and still feel!!!

3AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Empty Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:25 pm

Spanky

Spanky

Okay, but I didn't really have a choice in the matter. She is choosing!

4AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Empty Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:56 pm

Lucy

Lucy
Administrator
Administrator

Well, you can't stop her. Just keep contact with her. Chat with her.

https://randomnessandpie.forummotion.com

5AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Empty Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:00 pm

MagicStarlight

MagicStarlight

awww thats sad! I had a bff in first grade and I moved to a different state and the last words she said to me was "don't ever replace me as your best friend" whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and her name is Andrea.

http://www.valentine.forum-motion.com

6AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Empty Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:09 pm

Spanky

Spanky

I can relate after 1st grade 2 of my best friends moved!

7AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Empty Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:43 am

Lulu

Lulu

Who? I know Oliva moved from our school but who else?

8AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Empty Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:54 am

Lucy

Lucy
Administrator
Administrator

Grace? But that was 2nd grade...

MagicStarlight wrote:awww thats sad! I had a bff in first grade and I moved to a different state and the last words she said to me was "don't ever replace me as your best friend" whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and her name is Andrea.

Do you still talk to her?

https://randomnessandpie.forummotion.com

9AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Empty Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:57 am

Lulu

Lulu

Who was Grace? I was friends with Oliva not with Grace. Who was she?

10AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Empty Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:24 pm

Spanky

Spanky

Oh after second grade.
Grace was a girl I did gymnastics with.
Anyone remember Madison?

11AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Empty Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:20 pm

Lulu

Lulu

No idea who she was ether only Oliva

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum